ERP System Analyst – Katy, Texas, USA | Katy, Texas
ERP System Analyst – Katy, Texas, USA
Posted On: February 14, 2024
Job Location: Katy, Texas
Competition Number: VOL-24-06
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Competition Closing: March 1, 2024
Who we are:
At Volant, we believe in doing the right things for the right reasons and continuously strive to improve the health, safety, and sustainable contributions that our products and services make to the well construction process. As Experts in casing system installation, we’re focused on transforming the way oil, gas and geothermal wells are constructed by improving safety, efficiency and well integrity. Deeply rooted in technology, our capabilities derive from designing and manufacturing equipment that makes our customers work safer, easier, and more productive by removing people from harm’s way, advancing industry practices, and reducing environmental impacts during the well construction process and for the life of the well.
We know that people are more valuable than things and that strong and effective teams are key to our success. We value contribution from every employee and leverage accountability, in a context of trust, to create an atmosphere where everyone can learn, grow, and be respected. We are seeking passionate individuals who are committed to innovation, quality, safety, and an integrative work environment.
Your role with us:
The ERP Systems Analyst will report to the Business Systems Supervisor and will provide support to multiple cross-functional teams. This position will support the broad ERP system, including Cloud Suite Industrial (SyteLine), PLM, and other related systems with a focus on enhancing these systems to meet the needs of the business.
You will bring to the role:
- Knowledge of Syteline and the ability to customize software and reports to meet the needs of the business users.
- Ability to write, support and maintain system workflow processes and events.
- Strong organizational, oral, and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work in a confidential manner.
What we offer you:
- A culture that values you, your collaboration, and your expertise
- Mentoring opportunities
- Training and Development program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits.
- A company matching Group Retirement Savings Plan
- An Employee and Family Assistance plan
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.