Quality Assurance Inspector | Edmonton, Alberta
Quality Assurance Inspector
Posted On: May 26, 2022
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Competition Number: VOL-22-34
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Competition Closing: June 10, 2022
Your role with us:
The Quality Assurance (QA) Inspector will support the implementation and administration of Quality Assurance to ensure services provided comply with specified requirements. The QA Inspector will promote quality awareness and continuous improvement to influence the overall success of the Quality Program.
You will bring to the role:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years working experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Control.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Experience using inspection tools, including programming, or operating a CMM preferably using Calypso programming software.
- Previous experience machining or working in a manufacturing environment would be an asset.
- Afternoon Shift Monday – Thursday 4:30 pm – 3:00 am
What we offer you:
- A culture that values you, your collaboration, and your expertise
- Mentoring opportunities
- Training and Development program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits that include Health and Wellness Spending Accounts
- A company matching Group Retirement Savings Plan
- An Employee and Family Assistance plan
- On-site Parking
How to join our team:
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and reference competition number VOL-22-34.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.