Manager, Marketing | Edmonton, AB
Posted On: January 25, 2023
Job Location: Edmonton, AB
Competition Number: VOL-23-3
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Competition Closing: March 3, 2023
Who we are:
At Volant, we believe in doing the right things for the right reasons and continuously strive to improve the health, safety and environmental contributions that our products and services make to the well construction process. Specializing in casing system installation, we’re focused on transforming the way oil, gas and geothermal wells are constructed by improving safety, efficiency and well integrity. Deeply rooted in technology, our capabilities derive from designing and manufacturing equipment that makes our customers work safer, easier and more productive by removing people from harm’s way, advancing industry practices, and reducing environmental impacts during the well construction process and for the life of the well.
We know that people are more valuable than things and that strong and effective teams are key to our success. We value contribution from every employee and leverage accountability, in a context of trust, to create an atmosphere where everyone can learn, grow and be respected. We are seeking passionate individuals who are committed to innovation, quality, safety and a collaborative work environment.
Your role with us:
Reporting to the Director, Sales and Marketing, the Manager, Marketing will lead efforts in the development and execution of the marketing strategy to support sales growth and industry awareness and adoption of an evolving portfolio of products and services. The Manager, Marketing will oversee all creative, digital, analytical, and financial aspects of marketing programs and activities, and will lead marketing planning and content creation designed to effectively convey the value proposition and inspire a desired call to action by the target audience.
You will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or commerce or relevant experience with a demonstrated proficiency in brand management and product and service awareness and promotion.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing and implementing marketing plans, participating in product launch activities, and producing various forms of content across a variety of platforms.
- An outside-the-box thinker with a high aptitude for creativity, imagination, and storytelling.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to grasp technical concepts and express them in clear language.
- Progressive leadership roles and responsibilities.
- Interest and curiosity in technical products, specifically in the oil and gas industry, is ideal.
What we offer you:
- A collaborative work environment where our senior leaders and other key department stakeholders believe in the benefits of marketing and make time to share their knowledge and expertise.
- A dynamic work environment, where we are always striving to enhance our product and service offerings to clients.
- The opportunity to learn about and lead marketing activities in a variety of geographical regions and across various forums.
- A culture that values you, your collaboration, and your expertise.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits that include Health and Wellness Spending Accounts.
- A company matching Group Retirement Savings Plan.
- An Employee and Family Assistance plan.
- On-site Parking.
How to join our team:
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.